Growing Steps Childcare & Learning Center is continuously dedicated to making learning a fun and exciting experience for each child. We offer an environment that is perfectly ideal for our students – a safe and nurturing place that enhances physical, emotional, social, and psychological growth. Our center boasts exceptional tools that aid in boosting your child’s education in every developmental stage. Quality, comprehensive, and age-appropriate programs in the form of toddler care, preschool, pre-kindergarten, before and after school, tutoring, and special programs are what await your young kids at our facility.
Our teachers and childcare specialists are the pride and joy of our center. With the help of these wonderful, kind-hearted, and dedicated professionals, we are able to deliver a range of programs and services that specifically-cater to the individual needs of each child.
Our experienced staffs are adept at facilitating and organizing age-appropriate activities that are structured around the learning pace, skills, and capabilities of each student. They are committed to the provision of fun and exciting learning without the pressure that may cause a child to retreat back into his shell. Our approach allows children to explore who they are without any limits. It helps kids express themselves in their own ways. It develops, not only a child’s mind but also his character, making him a role model for others his age.
Why Choose Us?
- Creative curriculum structured around a child’s needs
- A wide range of affordable and quality programs
- Highly-trained and experienced teachers
- A healthy, nurturing, and caring environment for each child
- A fun and exciting approach towards learning
To awaken the authentic love and curiosity for learning in all children who come to Growing Steps Childcare & Learning Center which will lay a foundation for lifelong learners and productive global citizens.
Growing Steps Childcare & Learning Center is a Reggio inspired Center.
Reggio inspired approach originated in the town of Reggio Emilia, Italy as movement towards progressive, cooperative, and child-led early childhood education.
The Reggio approach based on following principals:
- Emergent Curriculum
- Project Work
- Representational Development
- Collaboration, and Daily Documentation
The Reggio Emilia Approach is a way teaching, learning and advocacy for children’s rights to be seen as fully capable. It is a way of observing what children know, are curious about and what challenges them. Teachers record these observations to reflect on developmentally appropriate ways to help children expand their academic and social potential. Long term projects connect core academic areas in and out of the classroom.
- We are committed to achieving EXCELLENCE in everything we do.
- We are an establishment that is grounded by ETHICS and guided by INTEGRITY.
- Our dedication to the HIGHEST STANDARD of CHILD CARE is unparalleled.
- We hire the BEST and MOST TRUSTWORTHY TEACHERS to care for your children.
- We believe GENUINE LEARNING is accomplished through fun, creative, and structured programs and games.
It would be our pleasure to take you on a tour of our grounds! We would also be happy to arrange a meeting for you as well. Come and drop by, call, fax or email us using the information provided on our contact information page.